- The Scheduled paper on 20/03/17 will be held as per schedule and there is no change in date and time of paper.
- Recruitment of Teaching/Non-Teaching Staff Advt. No. 9/2016
- National Conference On Make In India for Inclusive Growth-Initiative and Challenges
SC/ST/OBC Cell (Reservation Cell)
- Last Updated: 01 September 2016
This SC/ST Cell has established for the welfare of SC/ST students of the University as per the instructions of the UGC/State Government from time to time. The Cell also functions as a Grievances Redressal Cell for the grievances of the SC/ST students and employees of the University and renders them necessary help in solving their academic as well as administrative problems. The Cell also performs any other work assigned from time to time to promote higher education among these two communities suffering from economic, social and educational deprivations. The main objective of the SC/ST Cell is to ensure proper implementation of various schemes of University Grants commission/Government of India/State Government introduced from time to time. The following are the members of University SC/ST Cell:
1.Mr. Jaipal Singh, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mass & Media Communication - Coordinator
2. Mr. Subash Gill - Office Assistant