- The Scheduled paper on 20/03/17 will be held as per schedule and there is no change in date and time of paper.
- Recruitment of Teaching/Non-Teaching Staff Advt. No. 9/2016
- National Conference On Make In India for Inclusive Growth-Initiative and Challenges
University Computer & Informatics Centre (UCIC)
- Last Updated: 31 August 2016
This University Computer & Informatics Centre (UCIC) is striving to develop the University as "Digital University" and working rigorously to provide the excellent infrastructure facilities with High end systems controlled by Dell Make power Server. Central UPS with a power back up of 8 hours is controlling all the All-In-One Systems connected via optical fibre LAN covering the whole Campus. 24*7 Internet facility with 32 Mbps is available for students as well as staff. UCIC is continuously monitoring and updating all the information on university website as well as on various social media portals. The UCIC established a Computer Centre with the objective of providing readily available facilities of computer to the students and teaching and non-teaching staff of the University. It also purports to automate administrative and secretarial wings of the University with the aim to cater to the needs of the entire University. University Computer & Informatics Centre (UCIC) is providing opportunity to enhance Professional Knowledge among students. One Language lab established to improve communication skills of the student in order to compete in the era of Globalization.
The following works regularly performed by UCIC:
1. Software Maintenance/Development
2. Hardware Maintenance
4. Maintaining 4 computer Labs i.e. (i) Language Lab, (ii) Management Lab, (iii) Psychology Lab, (iv) Computer Science Lab.
5. SMS facilities to the staff/students.
The UCIC is communicating with the following agencies as Nodal Officer:
1. Haryana Raj Bhavan, Panchkula. - Chief Minister’s Grievances Redressal Web-Portal.
2. ERNET INDIA, Dept. of Information Technology, Government of India. - EDUROAM (Educational Roaming)
3. Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd., Sec. 17 B, Chandigarh. – Integration of University portal with CSC-SPV portal apna.csc.gov.in.
4. National e-Governance Division, DeitY, University Grant Commission, New Delhi.-Digital India Week.
5. Haryana Knowledge Corporation Ltd., Panchkula, Haryana-134109.- Digital University Framework and e-suvidha.
6. Department of Higher Education, Haryana. & National Informatics Centre, Jind – Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System.
The following projects have implemented by the UCIC:
1. New University Website.
2. Fully Wi-Fi Campus.
3. Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS).
4. Computer Centre.
5. Sever Room.
6. E-Procurement System
7. University registration on the portal of Haryana Welfare Scheme.
8. New Domain Name i.e. crsu.ac.in registered under the category of Education and Research Institutions
The following projects are in progress by the UCIC:
1. EDUROAM (Education Roaming)
2. Integration with CSC-SPV Portal.
3. National Knowledge Network (NKN)