- The Scheduled paper on 20/03/17 will be held as per schedule and there is no change in date and time of paper.
- Recruitment of Teaching/Non-Teaching Staff Advt. No. 9/2016
- National Conference On Make In India for Inclusive Growth-Initiative and Challenges
About CRSU Jind
- Last Updated: 02 December 2016
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind formerly known as Kurukshetra University Post Graduate Regional Centre started functioning in August, 2007 with 2 programmes (MCA and MBA) and 4 Lecturers, 2 for each programme. Numbers of students were 84.
In 2012, 6 new programmes were started -M.A. (Music), M.A. (Psychology), M.P.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.A. (English), M.A. (Education). Earlier 7 courses were running in KUPGRC, Jind and 4 new courses are added in the university (M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.A. (Economics), M.A. (History), M.Com. The University has 13 teaching Department, 26 (Regular-17, SFS-09) Academic Programmes with an area of 75 acres.
Establishment of the University
- Established by Govt. of Haryana, Ordinance No. 6 of 2014 on 24th July, 2014.
- Inaugurated on 25th July, 2014.
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind Act 2014 has notified vide Haryana Government Gazette (Extra) dated 7th Aug. 2014