- Last Updated: 05 December 2018
Co-curricular Activities held in the Department :
- For the improvement of Communication skills of the students of the University, Language Lab is established in the Department which is open to all students from Monday to Friday (9:00 to 5:00).
- National Seminar on Relevance of Inter-disciplinary Approach in Higher Education was organised on 12-13 November 2014.
Achievements of the Students :
- 5 Students of the Department participated in a National Seminar on English Literature: Multidisciplinary Dimensions” organized by KVADAV College for Women, Karnal on 24 January 2015.
- All the students of the Department participated in the National Seminar on Relevance of Inter-disciplinary Approach in Higher Education held on 12-13 November 2014 at CRSU,Jind.
Association with National/State Level bodies :
- Presently the department has no such association but the department is planning to have associations with such bodies for making better opportunities available to the Students.
Future Plans of the Department :
Keeping in mind the future of the students the department is planning to train students for employability skills in the market. The department is also planning to use ICT in teaching and learning to enable the students competes in the era of globalization. The Department is presently running M.A. (English) programme of two years duration. The Department is going to start Ph.D. programme in English to facilitate the research work in the Department.