Department of Physics
- Last Updated: 04 August 2018
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
The Department of Physics has been established in the year 2018 which is committed to attract best of minds, ensured high academic standards and encourage research and innovation in the areas of physics and having relevance to industry and society. At present, the department is offering the post graduate academic programme, i.e., M.Sc. (Physics). The department is in the process to provide the facility of well equipped state of art laboratory for its students. Faculties of the departments are actively involved in publishing research papers in the journals of high repute at the international level. The goal of the department is to provide, in addition to quality education, the environment of cutting edge research facilities.
To be the best department of the university by creating environment for education, research and innovative ideas.
- To develop the human resource having good ethics, integrity with the thorough knowledge of physics.
- To explore the possibilities for signing the MOUs with the established organizations in the field of physics with the intention to provide broad opportunities to the students of physics department of CRSU.
- The department will provide a platform for solution development, technology transfer which will derive the students to nurture their career.
- To make an environment of experimentation, problem solving and new thoughts.
- To keep ourselves updated in the field of at worldwide level, conducting / participating in conferences, seminars symposiums etc. will be the prime aim of the department.