The Department of Chemistry was established in the year 2018 with a commitment to build a supreme foundation by mentoring students as responsible citizen and professionals, by educating them in all the aspects through proper curricula. At present, the Department is offering Post Graduate course in Chemistry (2 year programme) with an intake capacity of 30 students. The Department has state of the art laboratories for conducting practicals. The faculties of the Department are actively involved in pursuing research and publishing their research in academic journals of repute.
To be a world class Department in terms of providing education, conducting research and generating innovative ideas for societal needs.
- Provide Post Graduate programme that cater to the needs of the students with focus on modern technologies.
- Provide the environment for research that will lead to the creation of knowledge, will solve problem and lead to the development of society.
- Develop collaborations at Academic and Industrial front where students and the faculties can interact, thus creating a vibrant atmosphere for effective knowledge dissemination.
- Create centre of excellence for providing training, education and research facilities of the highest degree in the field of Sciences.
- Develop innovative teaching strategies for effective learning pedagogy.
- Participate and conduct various symposia/conferences for dissemination and creation of knowledge.