The year 2007 is a landmark in the history of CRSU, Jind that witnessed the dawn of Department of Computer Science and Applications. Kurukshetra University Post Graduate Regional Centre (KUPGRC), Jind started functioning in August, 2007 with 2 programmes (MCA and MBA).
Ph.D. started w.e.f Academic Session 2015-16
Ph.D Scholars Detail :- Click Here
Course: MCA (2 Years) Intake: 50
Eligibility:- Passed B.C.A with minimum 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC/ST).
Passed B.Sc. with Computer Science (the candidate must have studied at
least one paper of Computer Science in all semesters during B. Sc. Degree)
and scored minimum 50% Marks (47.5% marks for SC/ST).
Passed B. Sc. Degree (with Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 level) with
minimum 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC/ST) along with PGDCA or
equivalent. In this case, for merit preparation, marks of B. Sc. and PGDCA
will be considered with 50% weightage for each.
Entrepreneurship and Employment as Data Scientist, Data Analyst, System
Analyst, Programmer, Web Designer, Web Developer, Software Tester,
Computer Teacher from School to University Level
Vision of DCSA
To create the most conducive ambience for the creation and dissemination of knowledge guided by innovative thinking, scientific enquiry, sublime human values, sustainable ecology, and democratic ethos.
Mission of CRSU
- To establish linkages with repute organisations at national and international level for the exchange of ideas and collaborative research.
- To explore the unmapped horizons of knowledge that will helps students to get placed in Industries.
- To focus on quality, access, relevance and innovations.
- To create a student-centric and participatory academic environment.
- To inculcate sound human values among the learners.
- To practice multidisciplinary and inter-disciplinary approach in dissemination of knowledge.
- To ensure sound integrity, ethics and values among the students and faculty.
- To encourage creativity, participation, cultural exchange and innovative practices in curriculum.
Thrust Area of Research
- Information Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Unified Modelling Languages (UML)
- Data Mining
- Cloud Computing
i. National Workshop on Research Methodology and MATLAB
ii. Extension Lectures
- Fine Arts Competition
- Orientation Programme