Publish Date:Mar 10, 2021,12:57 pm
Last Updated: 01 July 2020
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind is a fully residential University and all registered students may reside in the hostels. The Hostel provides an ideal place with a disciplined, healthy and congenial atmosphere for peaceful stay and study. To the residents, it is a home away from home, hence they should consider themselves as belonging to one family and treat one another in a friendly and courteous manner. There are separate hostels for boys and girls with amenities such as common room, indoor games room and a spacious dining area etc. The facilities available in hostel are given below :
- Laxmi Bai Girls Hostel within the college campus.
- Well furnished rooms.
- Generators for 24 hours power backup.
- Water coolers with aqua guard and RO purification.
- Wi-Fi internet facilities.
- Computer Lab
- Gymnasium and indoor games.
- Medical room
- Notices :
- Boys Hostel Admission Notice – 2019
- Boys Hostel Prospectus – 2019
- Notification regarding of seat for hostel allotment of UTD’s students, CRSU, Jind
- Provisional Hostel Allotment list of Students
- Boys Hostel Admission Notice
- Girls Hostel Prospectus for the session 2018-19
Hostel Contact No. –
- Dr. Sonu – Chief Warden – 01681-241026
- Dr. Jasvir Singh – Warden Boys Hostel – 9466778222
- Ms. Pallavi – Warden Girl Hostel –
- Mrs. Sunita – Clerk –
- Mrs. Neelam – Attendant – 8689008840
- Mrs. Meena – Attendant – 9053113960
- Mrs. Heema – Attendant – 8708057235